VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT This Vacation Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) is for rental of the vacation rental property specified in a confirmed reservation (the “Property”). This Agreement is between: (1) Grand Mountain Rentals, acting
for itself and for the owner of the Property (“Owner”), and (2) the person who is the responsible renter of the Property (collectively “Renter”, “Guest” or “you”). By booking your rental of the Property with Grand Mountain Rentals, you acknowledge that you
have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, all terms, conditions, and policies in this Agreement, including any Unit-Specific Terms (collectively, the “Terms”). Certain homes require renters to agree to additional terms and conditions (“Unit-Specific
Terms”). We will inform you during the reservation process of any Unit-Specific Terms that apply to rental of the Property.
1. Rent: Renter agrees to pay Grand Mountain Rentals Rent plus tax for the use and occupancy of the Premises in the amount listed on your reservation confirmation provided to you by Grand Mountain Rentals. All monies due shall be paid to Grand Mountain Rentals
as per the terms on your confirmation and must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
2. Maximum Occupancy: The number of people at the property shall not exceed the maximum occupancy in the contract unless we have given you prior written permission.
3. Events or Parties: No events or parties allowed on Property
4. Responsible Party: The person in whose name the reservation is made will be held responsible for all occupants complying with rental policies, procedures and restrictions. Responsible party must meet minimum age requirements for the property and check-in
the office at arrival.
5. Falsified Books: If your booking was made under false pretense, including, but not limited to, a falsified name, age or size of party, you will be subject to immediate eviction and forfeiture of all amounts paid.
6. No Smoking: All of the Grand Mountain Rentals properties are non-smoking.
7. Pets: No pets of any kind are permitted at the Property except as specifically authorized in your reservation.
8. Grand County Good Neighbor Policies: The owner of this property was approved by Grand County to rent this home as a Short Term Rental. In doing so, they agreed to several conditions which are in place to ensure that we continue to keep Grand County a
great place to visit and live. The following are a list of conditions that will make you a good neighbor for the duration of your stay. a. Parking: Parking is only allowed on-site and in clearly designated areas. Please do not park on County or Private Road
right-of-ways. b. Garbage: Colorado is home to bears and other wildlife. To keep our neighborhoods safe, please do not leave trash outside unless in bear-proof containers. Help keep wild bears in the wild c. Noise: To avoid disturbing neighboring properties,
please be considerate of noise. Colorado Law set "quiet hours" from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Excessive or constant noise can lead to violations.
9. Consequences of Breach: Any failure by you or any other Occupants to comply with any of the terms above may result in a forfeiture of your rights to rent the Property, up to and including immediate eviction from the Property without refund. In addition
you are responsible for, and you authorize us to bill your credit card on file for the full amount of, (1) any damage or loss that occurs at the Property during your stay; (2) a charge of up to $1,000 for violations of the pet policy, including for bringing
more pets or different types of pets than specifically authorized; (3) an additional cleaning fee of up to $500 for violations of any of the guest policies above (other than the pet policy) or for excessive cleaning required by the acts or omissions of any
Occupant during your stay; and (4) any fines issued by police, other government officials or agencies, utility providers, and/or homeowner associations for violation of any law, ordinance, or rule during your stay, and any damages (which may exceed the amount
of fines) that result from the violation.
10. Deposit Policy: 50% of the rent is due at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date. Reservations of 30 Days or longer require full payment at time of booking.
11. Security Deposit: On arrival you must provide Grand Mountain Rentals with a valid MasterCard, Visa or Discover Credit Card that will be imprinted in the amount of $1000 to secure against damages, excessive cleaning fees, smoking and pet violations. We
do not accept debit cards for this deposit.
12. Damage: The GUESTS are responsible for the care of the premises, appliances and furnishings and for all damages caused by accidental, negligent or wrongful acts by the guest(s). The GUESTS agree to replace, at their own expense, or to reimburse the LANDLORD/OWNER
for all losses, breakage or damage that occur during their stay, including losses, breakage or damage that may exceed the damage deposit.
13. Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made prior to 30 days of your arrival date for stays of 6 nights or few will incur a $50 cancellation fee, within 30 days prior to arrival the entire amount is non-refundable. Cancellations made prior to 60 days of
your arrival date for stays of 7 or more nights will incur a $50 cancellation fee, within 60 days prior to arrival the deposit made at the time of booking is non refundable.
14. Vacation Travel Insurance: CSA Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation. Vacation Rental Insurance reimburses for pre-paid, non-refundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation
investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. If you do not elect coverage, you acknowledge you have read and understand our cancellation policy and choose not to purchase Vacation Rental
Insurance on behalf of all occupants. Insurance cannot be added after a potential loss or final payment. Vacation Rental Insurance is non-refundable.
15. Arrival: Check in time is guaranteed after 4 PM on your arrival date. Early arrivals will be accommodated if possible.
16. Departure: Tenants must vacate the property on the last day of tenancy no later than 10 AM and keys must be returned to the Grand Mountain Rentals office. Any changes to this time must have written permission from Grand Mountain Rentals prior to departure.
Without prior consent, late checkouts will be subject to one extra day’s rental charged to the credit card on file.
17. Repairs: Please notify Grand Mountain Rentals within 24 hours of any damages noticed by you on arrival. All equipment in the unit should be in working order. Every effort will be made to rectify the problem as soon as possible however we cannot refund
money due to mechanical failure.
18. Internet & T.V. : Some properties offer internet and/or T.V. access however we do not guarantee internet connectivity due to service being provided by an outside vendor, restrictions from personal computers or other factors that may lead to interruption
of internet/T.V. service. No refunds will be given due to the loss of internet or T.V. service.
19. Phone Service.: Please note that your vacation rental home may not have a land line telephone and even if there is one service is not guaranteed
20. Availability: Should the rental property become unavailable for any reason, Grand Mountain Rentals reserves the right to substitute the property for an equal or higher valued property at no additional charge to the guest. Grand Mountain Rentals will
notify the guest at the earliest convenience of such changes.
21. Housekeeping: Your rental property will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at checkout. We
respectfully request that you remember you are staying in someone’s home during your stay.
22. Linens/Towels/Supplies: An initial set up of trash liners, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap and bath soap is provided. Extra items needed during your stay are the responsibility of the guest.
23. Agent: Agent will not be responsible for acts of theft or vandalism or other damages to the guest’s personal property or items left in the property
24. Parking: Parking is allowed in your designed area ONLY. Some properties allow only 2 vehicles, no boats, watercraft or RV’s. Specific properties have vehicle restrictions; please ask about allowed parking for your property.
25. Camping: No tent or RV camping is allowed at any of our homes.
26. Bonfires: Bonfires are only allowed at homes with a designated fire-pit and may be subject to fire bans.
27. Other: Specific properties may have other restrictions.
28. Attorney Fees: GUESTS agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by the LANDLORD/OWNER in enforcing this agreement.
29. Chargebacks: The GUESTS agree not to claim any chargebacks or credits from their credit card issuer for any fees charged to their credit card(s), including but not limited to advance rental payments, damage deposits, rental payments, taxes or any additional
fees for lost, stolen or damaged items.
30. Indemnification & Hold Harmless: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless your Host, and Grand Mountain Rentals, for any liabilities, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim in connection with your use and/or occupancy
of the Vacation Rental, including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury, damage, loss of personal belongings or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by you and/or anyone you invite to use the Vacation Rental as your
I have read, understand and agree to the Vacation Rental Agreement & Rental Policies provided to me with this confirmation. I also acknowledge that Grand Mountain Rentals is authorized to charge the amounts list above to the credit card number provided to